Antifungal drug Diflucan is prescribed for treating cryptococcosis and candidiasis (generalized, genital and mucosal) as well as a variety of mycoses. Like any other medication it also has contraindications and special instructions.
You can learn more about them from consultants on the online pharmacy.
Use of this medicine is prohibited if there is:
- sensitivity to the main component — fluconazole, other components of the drug and azole substances that are similar in chemical composition;
- multiple intake of the medication at a dose of 400 mg / day or more, if taken at the same time with terfenadine;
- intake of cisapride at the same time.
Use of this medicine is permitted, but with precaution if:
- parameters of liver function are impaired;
- rashes develop in people with fungal infections;
- taken together with terfenalin (dose of Diflucan should not be more than 400 mg per day in this case);
- there is a risk of developing pro-arrhythmic condition in people with heart diseases and impaired fluid and electrolyte balance.
Diflucan: additional information
- the course is continued until stable remission is achieved;
- untimely interruption of drug intake may lead to a recurrence of the disease;
- the course can be started before receiving the results of laboratory tests;
- the fungicidal treatment should be adjusted accordingly upon the arrival of laboratory reports;
- it is recommended to constantly monitor kidney function, liver function and blood parameters;
- the treatment should be stopped in case the liver and kidney function gets impaired;
- immunosuppressed patients who develop rashes should be carefully monitored. The treatment should be stopped in case the rashes continue to progress;
- treatment in conjunction with coumarin anticoagulants requires monitoring of the prothrombin index;
- it is recommended to monitor the level of cyclosporine.
You can buy Diflucan on the web-pharmacy. You just have to complete the appropriate order form and pay for your order using the proposed method.